Security Job In Pakistan Latest by 30 November 2020
1472 30-November-2020 15-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
At Rocketship Public Schools, we believe in the infinite possibility of human potential. We believe that every student deserves the right to dream, to discover, and to develop their unique potential. And it is our responsibility and our privilege to unleash the potential inside every Rocketeer we serve. Our non-profit network of public elementary charter schools propels student achievement, develops exceptional educators, and partners with parents who enable high-quality public schools to thrive in their community.
Rocketship schools are located in San Jose, Milwaukee, Nashville and DC, but we realize the achievement gap stretches across the nation. We're opening new schools every year to help reach the millions of students striving in underperforming schools every day.
The Associate Program Specialist is an exempt position that will work under the direction and supervision of the Regional Director. Rocketship Associate Program Specialists provide direct support to staff and families and indirect support to students in order to ensure high quality programming for students with disabilities. The Associate Program Specialist manages and supports professional growth for their school based teams, as well as their direct reports on the Network Support Team. Finally, the Associate Program Specialist will oversee compliance at school sites and invest others in the unique work for the Integrated Special Education department in order to implement key initiatives for the 2018-2019 school year. This person will be working with teammates in a cross-departmental manner to ensure alignment and efficiency across the content areas.
The Associate Program Specialist position will be on the Network Support Team serving our schools in either San Jose or our East Bay region (Concord and Antioch). We are open to candidates who are interested in full or part time opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
Teacher Support and School Leader Co-coaching
· Co-develop and manage the coaching plans for ISE teachers and ISE teams with the support of the managing school leader onsite.
· Provide direct and indirect coaching support to ISE teams around compliance initiatives
· Establish and maintain ISE team visions at school sites for network initiatives and school priorities
Professional Development Design and Implementation Support
· Support the development of regional and school based professional development plans to support staff
· Implement professional development plans and support ongoing support around key topics
· Build and maintain Rocketship’s professional development library
Supporting IEP and Compliance Processes at School Sites
· Oversee and support staff member development around IEP and general Special Education compliance
· Participate in recurring compliance walk-throughs at California school sites
· Use compliance indicators to create department action plans to remediate
Supporting Department Initiatives
· Support department initiatives on school sites by vision setting with school staff in order to execute key initiatives (ex. Collaborative practice initiatives, MTSS, etc.)
· Invest key stakeholders in department initiatives to ensure successful and efficient initiative implementation
· Bachelor’s degree in Special Education, School Psychology or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
· 5+ years experience in special education
· Deep commitment to Rocketship’s mission to eliminate the achievement gap within our lifetimes
· Thorough understanding of best practices for supporting students with intensive academic needs
· Excellent analytical and data-based decision making skills; proven ability to interpret multiple metrics and use data to inform action plans for students and schools
· Superior consultation skills; track record of “managing through influence” and driving results from multiple stakeholders without direct oversight
· Experience working in a charter school environment (strongly preferred)
· Experience working in an elementary school environment (strongly preferred)
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a demonstrated ability and desire to flexibly shift responsibilities over time as the role and department evolve
· Strong customer-service orientation in approach to work with teachers and school leaders
· Proven ability as a trainer and coach; someone who can deliver compelling professional development to adults and to whom people naturally turn for trusted advice
· Team player with extraordinary written and oral communication skills
This position will be supporting our schools in either San Jose, CA or East Bay Region (Concord/Antioch)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally climb ladders. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus excellent health and welfare benefits, 403(b) retirement plan, flexible spending account (FSA), and paid time off.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please go tohttp://www.rocketshipschools.org/join-our-team/ Search under School Support to submit your online application.
Rocketship Public Schools provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Rocketship Public Schools complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Rocketship Public Schools expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rocketship Public Schools’ employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Click here for our Sexual Harassment Policy and here for our Title IX Policy. For questions, concerns, or complaints, please contact Equity/Discrimination Title IX Compliance Officer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 350 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 109, Redwood City, CA 94065. Phone: 877-806-0920 ext. 115.
1472 30-November-2020 15-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
1266 30-November-2020 16-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
1398 30-November-2020 16-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
1159 29-November-2020 15-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
1323 26-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
1572 24-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in Punjab
1472 24-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
898 23-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
1309 23-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
706 23-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
805 22-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
957 22-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
855 21-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in Punjab
864 21-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
710 21-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in Punjab
955 21-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
801 21-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan
896 20-November-2020 5-December-2020 Jobs in All Pakistan